BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Saturday, July 01, 2006

x-small too big?!?


Can you imagine being an adult woman and having to wear an extra small size and having it STILL is too big?!? I will never have that problem, thankfully. Sure I would love to be a size or two smaller but never that small. I started thinking about this at a baseball game I went to. In the row in front of us I could see the tag from the woman's shirt who was sitting right in front of me...an XS. An XS shirt that was extra big for her. Just nasty! I saw this as I was eating my Nachos (I LOVE NACHOS) and I leaned over to my friend and whispered in his ear, "...and that's why I eat nachos, so I will never be drowing in a size XS shirt!" This happened a few months ago but have been thinking about it a lot lately. It's something I have been saying and I use it for all sorts of things. For example if I am eating something that is not the healthiest and I see someone doing something stpid or pathetic I will say to myself...and that's why I eat nachos.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home