BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Monday, April 24, 2006

ROUND 6


My pool and I have had an ongoing battle for the last 2 years. Some months I have been able to knock him out in one punch but we usually go at it until we are both exhausted and both perform poorly. Well these last few months we have started a new bout...

ROUND 1: Timer takes a dump on me. I have to manually turn my pump on and off all winter long. It didn't happen exactly as it should have. Result...filthy ass pool.

ROUND 2: I manually clean the pool with a manual pool sweep and circulate the heavily chlorinated water for 3 days in a row. Result...somewhat clean pool.

ROUND 3: Pool pump takes a dump on me. I have no choice but let the water go uncirculated for 3 weeks in a row. Result...the filthiest pool ever (not really)!

ROUND 4: New pool pump installed and filter cleaned. Then came the need to backwash filter every 3 hours! Result...pool has started to succumb to me!

ROUND 5: I decided to attach a hose to the waste line of the filter during backwash. It didn't fit properly, so I thought I could hold it in place. Result...I got my ass kicked. Water and dirt DE went everywhere, in my eyes, mouth, nose, ears...everywhere!

ROUND 6: I am waiting for the bell then I am going to open a cap of whoop ass on that pool...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger jules said...

    Hi there! I can't really relate to pool cleaning - but thanks for stopping by & commenting! I never did answer your question re: what KIND of dog mine was - he was a mutt .. a hairy 45-50lb. mutt. Like a small Briar & not to diff. looking than certainn Wheaton's!

     
  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

    you go girl! Don't let the pool get the best of you!! Here from Michele's place today!

     
  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger Michele said...

    Okay, if I was a betting woman - and as luck would have it I am - my money would be on YOU. That pool might try to knock you out - but it appears that YOU own the can of whoop ass.

    Ah yes, the woman with the can of whoop ass - she always wins.

    Fun post. Thanks for inviting me over to read it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home