NO VACANCY
Wednesday night, my regular gym night. Something somewhat interesting happened there tonight. A woman started hitting the manager because they would not let her in since she did not have her gym card or any type of ID. Then she tried to assault an off duty officer (not sure what kind) that was in line behind her. The police were called and they would not arrest her because they claim the jail was full. ??? Have you ever heard such madness? I guess I missed my opportunity tonight to do some shenanigans! I could have stolen shoes and would not have been arrested! Though, I can see this happening to anybody. The gym I go to sucks monkey ass! They are always rude and usually stupid. That poor stupid girl must have had one hell of a bad day and that just pushed her over the edge.
I know it's been a really long time since I have posted. Not sure why, but I just haven't had the desire to write lately. Work has really been dragging me down. I hope things will start to improve since I submitted a project about 2 weeks ago that was KILLING me! On a happier note, I have been having lots of fun outside of work. I am no longer sad about my $230 lift ticket. I was able to get in more days on the slopes. I even went 3 times in one weekend! That seriously kicked my ass! We have been getting lots more snow and I hope this will be a long season.
I know it's been a really long time since I have posted. Not sure why, but I just haven't had the desire to write lately. Work has really been dragging me down. I hope things will start to improve since I submitted a project about 2 weeks ago that was KILLING me! On a happier note, I have been having lots of fun outside of work. I am no longer sad about my $230 lift ticket. I was able to get in more days on the slopes. I even went 3 times in one weekend! That seriously kicked my ass! We have been getting lots more snow and I hope this will be a long season.




3 Comments:
At 3:17 PM ,
Sandy said...
Got to love when they fill up those jails. Wonder how you can find out about that before you miss the chance to gather free shoes.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere!
At 11:16 AM ,
Linda said...
saw you at Sandy's...you're not the only one who loves LHOTP! I have the series PILOT...working on the season DVD's too.
Glad to see your lift ticket's paying off.
At 10:59 PM ,
ribbiticus said...
i agree. that was madness. too bad you missed your opportunity to join in all the fun, eh? :)
michele says hi!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home