Yesss!
It's funny how little things can really make your day. For example tonight, I was blow drying my hair when I suddenly feel this sharp pain in my hand and this awful smell. Yes, my blow dryer took a dump! I finally get to buy a new one. I have had my eye on the hair dryers they have at Costco. I could never justify buying one though because the one I had worked just fine...until now :)
What's really weird I ws talking to my sister just yesterday how sometimes you wish things would happen to the stuff you one so you can buy a new one with no guilt. I have to admit while I was having the conversation, I was fantasizing that something would happen to my truck. But, I will take a new hair dryer...
What's really weird I ws talking to my sister just yesterday how sometimes you wish things would happen to the stuff you one so you can buy a new one with no guilt. I have to admit while I was having the conversation, I was fantasizing that something would happen to my truck. But, I will take a new hair dryer...




4 Comments:
At 4:52 PM ,
JoeC said...
the old saying.... be careful what you wish for..... cheers then.
At 9:42 PM ,
Mamacita (The REAL one) said...
What joec said. Be careful what you wish for, my dear, for you might get it.
Of course, that would be a good thing much of the time.
Michele sent me.
At 12:34 AM ,
Anonymous said...
We are waiting for our old TV to give up on us but it won't... it's about 16 years old, we'd like a new one but it works just fine. Oh, well. Glad you got your new hair dryer! Here via Michele's today
At 3:25 PM ,
Marcia said...
yay! good for you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home