BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yosemite Pictures



Finally, I was able to get some pictures from my camping trip. I thought I had a lot more. This on here on the left was taken by Jonathan, unfortunately I am not sure if it was near our campsite. I am almost positive that this is the Merced River. These other pictures are just some fun ones we took at the Yosemite Village gift shop and on the beginning part of the trail to Half Dome. Which we hiked last year, and I lost both my big toenails. They just recently grew back in...the reason why I was lazy and did NO HIKING this camping trip. Maybe next year we will do Clouds Rest. I hear it has some wonderful views.

Me and the bear.

My sister and the bear.

Me and my niece .

Me and my friend Mike.

That was pretty difficult. I am still very new to this, and have no clue on what I am doing. These are the first pictures I have published other than my profile picture which took me about 1 hour to figure out. Hopefully these work and I need to figure out a better way to do this. Maybe by then I will have more pictures from my brother's camera.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha! I STILL haven't figured out how to do the profile picture!
    The scenery in Yosemite is beautiful!

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger jennypenny said...

    your photos of yosemite are gorgeous! there is nothing like being in a beautiful scenic place like that to inspire your creative artistic side. thanks for your advice you left me in your comments on my site. i always appreciate a new view on a situation

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home