BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Thursday, July 06, 2006

What Grinds My Gears


This has been a problem in parking lots for years. At least for me it's a BIG problem. People that leave their shopping carts between parked cars or parked on the parking bumpers/planter boxes...seriously, is it that hard to not put your cart away? Today I was at one of my favorite stores, Costco. There were 3 carts parked near the stall I parked in, so I got out to move them (at least 2 of them) back into the cart return about 4 stalls away. As I went back to my car to get the third one to use inside the store, the woman parked in front of was lifting her cart into the planter box. In doing so she bumped the cart I was going to use and came within an inch or two of pushing it into the car next to mine. Pathetic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying this No Flour No Sugar diet. This is my second week and it is HARD! I have also put a curfew of 8 PM for my eating. That in itself is difficult to do. I think I have been a little extra crabby at least more than my usual self :) I am sure it will take some time to adjust and I will just get used to it. At least that's what I keep telling myself! My ultimate goal in this is to lose a little bit of weight and to have better eating habits. Once this happens I will allow myself to slowly introduce white sugars and white flours in my diet in moderation. Until then I will remain very crabby!! :)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM , Blogger Queen of Light and Joy said...

    Go you! I hope you make your goal!

    Shopping carts make me crazy too.

    Here via Michele :)

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger Thumper said...

    Shopping carts in parking lots is one of my biggest pet peeves...how hard is it to take them to the cat corral????

    Here via Michele's :)

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger Tracie Nall said...

    I always park as close to a cart return as I can get so that I can get my daughter in her car seat and then return my cart without haveing to walk far away from her. I hate it when people leave their carts in the "aisles"

    Michele says hi!
    Good luck with your diet.

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger Malinda777 said...

    I so agree on the shopping cart thing. I always make sure I take mine back.

    Here from Michele

     
  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger carmilevy said...

    That would be because people are stupid and selfish. For the same reason, folks whack adjacent cars with their doors, and never take the time to even apologize or offer to pay for the damage.

    This explains why I park miles away from everyone else. It drives my mother-in-law insane, but I don't care. People are simply too inconsiderate for words.

     
  • At 9:00 AM , Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

    That is a great goal! this dieting thing is tought stuff isnt' it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home