GOODBYE AUTUMN
What the hell have I been doing? My last post was for a farewell to
summer? Winter will be here in 3 weeks! Absolutely pathetic on my
part...I must have been hit and the head and knocked unconscious
for a few months. I really do feel like it. Things have been absolutely
crazy. Last thing I remembered was sweating in the hot summer sun
and I suddenly wake up freezing my ass off and it's December 3rd!
summer? Winter will be here in 3 weeks! Absolutely pathetic on my
part...I must have been hit and the head and knocked unconscious
for a few months. I really do feel like it. Things have been absolutely
crazy. Last thing I remembered was sweating in the hot summer sun
and I suddenly wake up freezing my ass off and it's December 3rd!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home