BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What Did Wii Get Ourselves Into?



My sister and I bought a Nintendo Wii last Friday and Wii are all very
sore! I just happened to stop at a Costco that I rarely shop at while
traveling to visit my mom for the weekend. I was very excited when I
saw it sitting there on an almost empty pallet near the cash registers.
The thing was almost calling out my name...

I finally opened it up on Sunday when I got back home and
immediately jumped right into playing the tennis game and boxing.
They even have training and testing modes. I tested my Wii age
and I somewhat embarrassed to say...I am 60 years old! The games
are a lot of fun...so much fun you get into it a little bit too much. I
was really sore the next day, but it definitely didn't stop me from
playing again the next night. I hear about all these injuries from
playing the Wii. I can easily see myself doing something stupid
and getting really hurt. The funny thing is...it makes it that
much more fun! I played about 15 games of tennis against my
friend Mike which I lost the majority of them (Mike if you are
reading this...IT'S ON THIS WiiKEND!). When I used to play
tennis in school, I had a really bad temper, so I didn't take the
losing like lady if you know what I mean. I can't wait to have
a boxing bout with someone soon...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home