BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Saturday, April 07, 2007

WCB













DON'T WORRY, I AM NOT DEAD....I JUST SLEEP LIKE THIS.

Make sure to visit Sundance over at "What Did You Eat?" all decked out in a new accessory.

MARATHON UPDATE
I am very proud of myself! I ran 16 miles today. There are about 8 weeks left until race day. I am very excited and scared. The 16 miles was absolutely grueling. If it wasn't for my sister and a couple of good friends following along on bicycles, I might have never made it. Usually we (Team in Training, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society) run as a group. Aid stations and good running company is always provided. Not today...today was a run on your own day. It is supposed to help you train mentally as well. It is an enormously different when you are all alone (much harder). Thank goodness for my traveling aid station. She carried my water, Gatorade, power gels and my anti blister/chaffing cream. It seamed like it took forever, but I managed to finish without walking!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM , Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

    Wow, that's the greatest pose I've seen ever so far! Your kitty knows how to relax...

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, that's amazing!

    By the by michele sent me :)

     
  • At 7:26 PM , Blogger sage said...

    Congratulations on your training. I've dreamed of doing marathons, then I remember that that Greek died after he ran the first one and announced their victory. (sometimes I can be cynical) I enjoyed also your Russian pictures.

     
  • At 1:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha, that's the best pose ever! :D

     
  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Ramona said...

    I simply can not believe that your kitty sleeps like that! How cute! I just want to blow a big raspberry on that belly!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home