BeesHIVE

A GREAT PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN'T

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

TRAVEL TUESDAYS #9

My mom always used to talk about the birch trees in Russia. I never thought much of it when I was there until I walked right into this amazing Birch tree grove about 1 mile from my cousin's place in Salavat, Russia. White trees as far as the eyes could see...it was absolutely beautiful.






























Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    This is amazing because when I was a tot, we had a White Birch in our backyard! Fresno! Have you met Mayor Autry! I have a story to tell you that's positive--a good guy!

     
  • At 5:30 PM , Blogger Theo said...

    Now THAT would be a path worth walking!! Nice to find you.

    Michele sent me, and says 'Hello.'

     
  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger Ramona said...

    Looks like a little piece of heaven!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home